33. Darren felt the need to run as fast as he could down a long hallway to come give me a hug, even though it had only been about 5 min. since I had seen him. He almost knocked me over.
34.
35.
36. Handfuls of mud, and splashing in puddles
37.
38. My 3 handsome guys!
39. Boys and their "need" to carry a stick
40. Visiting Santa in June!
41.
42.
43. So excited to be riding on a train (Pioneer Park in AK)
44. 2 of 3 handsome guys
45. They loved riding the carousel - they had it to themselves, too!

What fun moments! It was so great to see you guys. Thanks for letting me take your pictures. They are so cute. I can't wait to get them edited. I have one shoot a head of you that I am workig on, and then I will be doing yours. Hope you are enjoying your trip to Utah!
ReplyDeleteI love the Alaska pics! So green! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get home :) We miss you!!
ReplyDelete