Thursday, May 20, 2010

7-13

7.  Darren ASKED to turn on the computer so he could watch some General Conference from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  And, he actually sat still through one whole talk (mostly)!

8.  Gotta love getting covered in stickers and having your hair played with all at the same time!

9.   Water + great friends = Very exciting!!


10.  At breakfast this morning: 
Darren:  Joseph, I love you!
Joseph:  I love you, Darren!

11.  Darren followed all instructions at his sports class today!

12.  Joseph randomly stopped playing just so he could come give me a hug and a kiss... then went right back to playing.

13.  Darren, at a separate random time, told me he loved me and gave me a hug.  
 

1 comment:

  1. I loved your moments. I am so glad you're joining us. Can't wait to see all 1000.

    ReplyDelete