A friend of mine has started a blog called
1000 Moments of Joy. In it she celebrates the joys she finds in Motherhood. Her goal is to reach 1000 moments by Mothers Day, 2011. She has inspired me, and I am going to do the same thing. But, I'm just going to post when I have time to post. It's my personal hope that by doing this, it will make me a better, happier, more patient and understanding Mom. And, since I usually have some crazy story about the stuff the boys do, I think I need to make sure I document/record the GREAT things they do, too. Finally, I also think this will be a great record of positive memories for my children to reflect on as they get older. So, here I go......
1. This kid LOVES watermelon - even the rind.
2. Snuggling
3. Look at his face!
4. Father/Son bonding
5. Jumping off....
6. Watching the space shuttle launch together!
No comments:
Post a Comment